Please read the terms carefully before using the website
Acceptance of Our Terms
Support, Service & Complaints
- For any issues related to service, support or complaints please use the contact email on our homepage.
- We attempt to reply to all enquiries, service issues, support issues or complaints within one working day. We will update you with an estimated timeframe for resolving the dispute and keep you informed about progress.
- We use Stripe as our payment processor. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to Stripe, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information. Please see stripe.com/ie/privacy for more details.
- You can collect your purchases at the Bray Air Display Official Merchandise Shop which is located on the seafront from 12 noon to 6 pm on July 23rd or July 24th, 2022, only. Please bring your ID & your order email as proof of purchase.
- Delivery is generally carried out by using a standard courier service or via An Post. Delivery time is usually 10-30 working days after confirmation of your order, this is dependent on the item ordered. You will be given an indicator of when to expect delivery when an order is confirmed.
- Delivery is generally on working days (Mon-Fri) only, we expect there to be someone available to accept delivery during business hours Mon-Fri.
- The delivery times given on this site are estimates only. On rare occasions, unforeseen circumstances can occur which may delay delivery beyond our estimate. We will not be liable for any loss of income, losses, cost, damage, charges or expenses incurred or caused by late delivery.
- We deliver only to households in the Republic of Ireland.
- Please contact us before returning an item to us.
- Our returns policy lasts 30 days after delivery.
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged.
- Any goods returned are to be returned to (our named agent) at the buyer’s expense.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- A 20% restocking fee will be deducted from all refunds given.
- Please allow up to 30 days for refunds to be processed and credited to you.
- Manufacturers’ warranties may differ depending on the product.
- All stock is subject to availability. If the stock is not supplied, we will refund you for any part of the goods already paid for.
- If we are out of stock, we will make an attempt to contact you within twenty-four (24) hours providing we have the correct contact details on your order.
- Orders can be considered accepted when you receive confirmation of order acceptance by email. If we cannot process an order for an unforeseen reason, we reserve the right to cancel the order.
- You may not use the website for any of the following:
- for the purpose of fraud, or in connection with any criminal offence or any other unlawful activity
- to publish, send, use or reuse any material that is illegal, abusive, indecent, offensive, defamatory, obscene or threatening; or which infringes on the copyright, trademark, confidence, privacy or any other right; or is otherwise damaging to third parties; or objectionable; or which consists of or contains software viruses, commercial solicitation, mass mailings or any spam or junk mail
- Without prejudice to the statutory rights afforded to the purchaser, the information & materials contained in this site, including, without limitation, text, graphics, and links, are provided on an “as is” basis with no warranty, and in particular, Bray Air Display does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this site is accurate, complete or current, or that use of the site is free of risk of viruses or other damage.
- Price and availability information may change without notice. products and related services purchased are warranted in accordance with the law, and nothing in these conditions is to be taken to restrict or exclude or any rights, which rights, which the law grants to purchasers in respect of such products or services. individual products may be the subject of additional warranties or guarantees given directly by the manufacturers. such warranties shall not be enforceable against Bray Air Display, but only against the company or individual giving them.
- This website is owned and operated by Bray Air Display. All rights in the design of the website, text copy, graphics and any other content, interface and arrangements belong to Bray Air Display.
- All rights are reserved as set out below. You may copy electronically or to print excerpts of this site for the purpose of placing an order, comparing products or other reasonable shopping activities. Any unreasonable use of this site, such as copying or reproducing for purposes other than those above, changing, distributing, or republishing, without written consent is prohibited.
- All trademarks, service marks, and trading names are owned by Bray Air Display and or other respective owners.
Laws & Jurisdiction
Your Statutory Rights
- Your Statutory Rights are not affected. This statement does not give you any additional legal duties or obligations, it simply highlights existing rights that consumers have when they deal with sellers.
Communication of your Information
- Your personal data is stored on a secure server and will not be communicated to third parties unless you have consented to this disclosure.
- Your credit card information is processed by Stripe. Please see stripe.com/ie/privacy for more details.
Communication with You
- We will only send you promotional material if you opt into our promotions schemes on creating your account.
- We will contact you either by phone, e-mail or by other means to update you about a transaction or to confirm details of a transaction.
- Our payments processor, Stripe reserves the right to contact you to verify the details of a transaction.
We do not sell products for purchase to minors. Children under the age of 18 may use the site only with the permission of a parent or guardian.
The Bray Air Display, its directors, officers, employees, servants and agents, affiliates or other representatives and their respective parent and subsidiary companies, shall not be liable in respect of any claims, emergencies, demands, causes of action, damages, losses, expenses, including without limitation, reasonable attorney fees and costs of proceedings arising out of or in connection with the use and/or dissemination of personal information relating to you in accordance with this privacy statement and your consents.
Limitation of Liability
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable statute, under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall we be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that may result from the use of or the inability to use this Website, any changes to this Website, any material or information sent or received or not sent or received or for any of the above-mentioned damages that result from the use or inability to use the products. In no circumstances shall our liability and that of our suppliers to you and/or to any third parties for any of the above exceed €100.
Modification of Terms and Conditions
- We may terminate this website with or without cause at any time and effective immediately from that time. In addition, we, at our sole discretion, may terminate your user account for violation of the letter or spirit of these terms and conditions.